Zipline presented by Rafting in the Smokies at our Family Adventure Island, conveniently located right behind our river outpost in Hartford, TN.
Feel the anticipation growing as you cross our 150' swinging bridge to the breathtaking 10-acre wooded island in the middle of the Big Pigeon River. After you receive your safety gear and instruction session with your personal adventure guide, you’ll climb high in the air on our impressive zipline tower. Get set for an adrenaline rush!
- All participants are fitted with a full body harness and helmet
- All participants receive thorough safety instruction
- All tours are accompanied by well-trained adventure guides
- All stairs and tower levels are equipped with safety rails
- Capri pants or shorts that are at least mid-thigh in length, t-shirt, and closed toe shoes.
- Due to harness placement, swimsuits and short shorts are not permitted.
- NO CROCS, FLIP-FLOPS, OR BAREFEET ALLOWED.
- Participants must be between 45 and 250 lbs.
For your safety, no drinks, alcoholic beverages or food are allowed on the trip. Rafting in the Smokies reserves the right to refuse anyone under the influence.
Ziplines and rafting excursions are located at the same location at our river outpost where we have changing facilities, restrooms, and hot showers for your convenience.